There are several gadgets in the entertainment industry underlying in the market for you to choose among. Some may not favor you while others work miraculously to meet your expectations from your service. One item among these gadgets is the Pico Projector. This item is somehow tricky and needs a bit of knowledge in relation to the output as well as the input. Therefore it is advisable to have the tips from those who are used to it before rushing to it to the dealer. Although some dealers can be entrusted to give you the best out of your purchase. There are those who just need your money and tend to advertise those items that are not fast moving in their business. In these regards, one cannot tell on their sweet mouth to decide on what to purchase.
Pico Projector is a delicate gadget which is electronically driven and therefore the warranty is never guaranteed. In other words, once you shop you can never rethink and return to the seller. The best thing is to pick only the item you are aware of to avoid disappointments and regrets. Picking the best cannot be achieved wholly when you have little or no knowledge about your merchandise. Lucky are those who will access the Pico Projector information from our careful study about your merchandise. Lucky are those be who will access the Pico Projector information from our careful study about its functionality, efficiently among others.
Things to consider when buying a Pico projector
If you want to settle for a worthwhile Pico projector, do not forget to keep in mind the following factors.
1. The Purpose
The major thing you need to look at when you think of purchasing a Pico Projector is the field in which you want to use. For your information entertainment, Pico Projector may not favor the use in your business. This depends on the accommodation of your Projector and the sizes of the imager needed for a certain output. This directs you first to know directly what you need from your Pico Projector and for what use you are allocating it. For instance, if you are operating a projector in a closed room or indoors you must need to know the amount of noise produced when functioning. If you find the one with minimum noise, that is the best in that environment. If you want big images that can be watched from afar, you need the one that has big accommodation to give you expected results.
Pico Projector is very many in the market waiting for you and therefore picking your best choice is not an easy task. You need to look at the past customer’s reviews where you can get the rating of the lifespan of your projector’s lamp as well as the maximum hours you lamp can last without replacement. It is good to know the cost of replacement in case the lamp blows off. This will definitely take you to have an idea of the repair and maintenance cost when you need arises. No wonder the longer the time of your life service the less the cost of maintenance, the reliable Pico Projector becomes.
3. Portability and Convenience in moving from one place to another with your Pico Projector
If your Pico Projector will be stagnated at one point mostly when operating in a home theatre, portability is not a bother. But there are times when you need the gadget to move around with for business shows. You cannot go for cumbersome gadgets for the purpose. You need the times and the lightest Pico Projector possible for a comfortable movement.
With $300 one can get a high performing easily carried business projector for shows. However, one must be ready to incur further cost especially if you need a more detailed projector with high quality makes. Between $300 and $3000, one can get a good projector. This is not the best as one requires more than this when you are looking for the best. $10,000 will fetch you a good 4K projector without strains. Moreover, this is not the final settlement of your cost as you will need more money in for set up of screen and audio functions.
5. Zoom Capacity and lens adjustment
You should inspect on zoom capacity and lens adjustment capability carefully and wisely especially if you decide on using your Pico Projector in different environments. This is brought about by the fact these features will give you the access to giving you different throw distances and alterations of size as well as the positions of what one is projecting. Those Pico projectors designed with short throw mechanisms are ideal for use in tight spaces whilst those with long throw lens favors the large space usage like theatres.
6. The shape of the video image
The shape of the video image is very crucial in the considerations of your Pico projector. The determiner of the enjoyability of video image is the source material of the image, in this case, your Pico projector. You need to choose a standard video image of 4:3 ratio. The most modern Pico projectors accommodate the ratio of 16:9. Therefore they are highly improved for your best images
When you are using these Pico projectors for shows, it is advisable to use relatively low resolution, as it will save money to give you maximum profit. For instance, the SVGA is 800×600 pixels and it is enough for your presentation purposes. The input material is the first determiner as HD movies and play games need a resolution of minimum 1920×1080 pixels. Other contents like mixing and matching require their own resolutions.
If your Pico projector operates in a dark environment you need lower brightness. However as stated generally, the brighter the Pico projector the better outcome. When measuring the brightness we use lumens. For a business Pico projector, a rating of about by 1000 lumens is enough in small dark rooms. If your projector is for movie purposes and your working environment addresses some ambient light you need a higher lumination rate of 5000 lumens or even more.
9. Contrast ratio
This is the range between the darkest and the brightest parts of the image. When it is high the image will look better. Nevertheless, the goodness of your image fetches for more factors such as ambient light and the quality of the screen where the pictures are landing.
10. Right Technology
Most Pico Projectors in the market are usually DLP or LCD. One contradiction analyzed from DLP is that they have a lot of moving parts. The negative result is that they may suffer from the rainbow effects from the revolving color wheel. LCD, in this case, becomes the most reliable out of the two although its weight is disputed. If you don’t mind about the cost, there is this other technology called LCoS. This will give you the best quality images but in relation to others, they are heavy and costly.
The most common feature is Pico projectors use like games and moving requires a feature of HDMI port as mandatory. In business use option of the USB port is mandatory so as to handle a flash drive as it is the most convenient way to carry a presentation. Ethernet pot in fixed projectors is highly recommended for your projector to operate online rather than the Wi-Fi.
12. The existing screen
You may have to a high-quality Pico Projector and end up in disappointment especially if your screen is not in order. The quality images also come as a result of a good screen or the surface on which the images will land. If your projector has no definite use, thus may not have a solution for it and uncontrollable.
It is advisable in this situation to consider purchasing a roll-out screen on a tripod for portability and set up in your shows. If you decide to fix your pic projector in one position a special screen paint can be used to paint the surface on which the images will be collected or buy a special screen for the purpose.
Advantages of buying a pico projector
- Small gadgets for portability: In the world of projectors, Pico projectors are the tiniest and lightest projectors that have been invented up to date. These gadgets no can connect to many devices like PC, DVD player, laptops, cellphones, Gaming Stations among others.
- Integration: These projectors freely integrate into some models of cell phones and has a stable and reliable Li-Ion battery.
- Screen: This item has a convenient screen size of 60 inches diagonal for small room.
- DLP technology: Modelled in the most reliable technology of DLP admired by all users.
- Business class projector: The contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a lamp life if 20,000 hours makes it for much advanced in relation to the past projectors of 2000 hour lamp life.
- The lamp warranty: Although not explicitly mentioned by the sellers this item comes with a warranty.
- USB rechargeable battery: For a convenient portability feature for traveling people with a low power consumption rate.
- Affordable price: The projectors current price is around $400 which is subject to decline if they are manufactured on a large scale.
- Built-in speakers: These Pico projectors have 0.5W(RMS) which are more advantaged to the size in comparison to the normal 1W speakers of the big business category projectors.
- Small and lightweight: These items are lightweight and small for an easy demonstration on the spot. It eases for the sales personnel to do demonstrations easily. They become ideal for home theatre and gaming application.
- Internal memory: This feature is available in certain models accommodating 4GB for storage of images and projecting them for viewing on a larger screen.
- Big screen: Cross Platform and easy to use advantaged big screen for all types of presentations.
- 18 pin universal port: This feature allows for connection to SVGA source from laptop all the way to the converter and other video components parts.
- Low power consumption rate: The Pico projectors are made such that they consume around 6 Watts making it one of the power saving gadgets in the entertainment industry. They can go for two hours without recharging.
Disadvantages of Pico projectors
- Too much brightness: 10-100 lumens is quite high in comparison to 1000|1200 lumens in ordinary business projectors. You will need quite a dark screen to get clear pictures.
- The short battery life of 2hrs: Some presentations take more than 2 hours and the projector may turn off before it is over.
- Very high-resolution rate: 480×320 pixels of the current Pico projectors is so high in relation to gadgets resolution rate resulting in a blurred vision on the screen when matching and mixing.
Having taken into account the majority of the facts relating to Pico projectors in the market, it is now clear that you have a wealth of knowledge of its functions not and ability. After close observation of this gadget, our team of experts has done a thorough survey so that you can cross the bridge before you come to it. In this regards, it is up to you to make the right choice of your Rico projector which will favor your needs.
The good thing about our research is that it offers first-class information about these gadgets. We wish you all the best in your future decisions to purchase or to use the gadget. We hope you will enjoy your choice and appreciate our tireless devotion towards the contribution. However, the factors to consider in getting the product are many the major one being the affordability. To be frank, choosing and buying are two different aspects because you may choose the best but be denied by the money. Therefore it is good to observe both so that you can get your best.